Three exciting updates

Posted by alli on May 7 2020, 10:37 pm*

As I mentioned in my last update, lots of exciting things are in the works at Lacquer Tracker. And what a month it has been!

Firstly, we have released a companion Android app. Download it from the Google Play store here! The app syncs with your current account and has the same functionality as viewing on a computer. And for you Apple users, the website continues to be optimized for mobile use in your normal web browser, so you can always track your polish, even on the go.

We have also introduced a customized nail polish color search. Want to find that perfect shade of neon highlighter yellow or shimmery vampy red? On the Browse page, simply select "choose a color" and a full palette will be available to plug into your search.

Lastly, we've begun to add tools and accessories to the database. This is great to track your stamping plates, leave a review on your favorite liquid latex, or discover some new fun vinyls. Be sure to tag them when adding your Fresh Coat!

There's even more in the works that I can't wait to share with you soon. Until then, happy polishing!

Comments (0) | Add a comment