Hey there!

Posted by alli on Apr 10 2014, 10:39 am*

Hi everyone! I'm Alli, a recent college graduate who currently works in the finance industry. I got into nail polish about two years ago and I haven't been able to stop since!

My current modest collection: (this isn't counting my bottom desk drawer which houses the rest of my minis!)

My favorite polish color is teal. (You probably could've guessed this from the site design.) I love China Glaze's For Audrey and playing with my stamping kit.

Can't wait to meet you all!

Comments (8) | Add a comment

lochnessie15  Apr 10 2014, 2:37 pm

Hello! I'm glad you're creating this site; it's off to a great start! I'm playing around and getting a feel for things (and making a list of feedback for you)!

I <3 teal, too, but I keep ending up with teal polish dupes, so I'm trying to avoid buying more of them. :(

iodes  Apr 10 2014, 7:31 pm

Oooooh, so much China Glaze <3

Very glad you decided to create this site - I love the idea of it :3

Trying to add bits and bobs here and there from the top of my head, but my polish collection is 200 miles away from me :( Purple is my favourite polish colour, as I have yet to come up with a nice teal, or turquoise shimmer that is opaque enough for me without pouring half the bottle on! :P

jerajdai  Apr 10 2014, 11:07 pm

Love this site! Yay for polish tracker!

melo  May 13 2014, 8:57 pm

This site is really nice so far! I've spent the last couple hours adding some polishes from my collection and updating existing polishes, we've collectively built up a nice database so far. Better than any other polish tracker. I love teal too! :)

alexandria  May 14 2014, 3:34 am

Hello everyone!

I love this site! I tried doing a spreadsheet on google docs but it just didn't work out for me. I'm going to agree with melo and say far better than other ways of tracking polishes! I've been adding polishes I own to the database and will continue to!

alli

Apr 8 2020, 11:35 pm

It's funny looking back and seeing how my collection has grown. I may need to add a third rack very soon!

jollycamper  Apr 27 2020, 1:53 pm

Hi everyone! So excited about this app! Can't wait to see everyone's cute nails over time!

cremeshimmerholo  Jun 21 2020, 4:41 pm

Love the app alli!!